Clogged Toilet & Drain Cleaning
Leave it to the experts at Mr. Rooter.
Emergency Repairs - No Additional Fees
Smart Homeowners Choose Mr. Rooter
Cleaning Toilet And Drain Clogs
High-Pressure Hydro Jetting
Sewer Pipe Repair
Schedule Your Clogged Drain Repair Now!
Atlanta Clogged Pipe Issues
- Slow drains throughout the house
- (Almost) overflowing toilets
- Water pressure too high or low
- Built-up pipe residue and debris
- Underground sewer drain problems
- Foul smells in drain pipes
- Gurgling or hissing noises from pipes
- Corroded pipes in older homes
- Accumulated grease in drains
- Exposed concrete slab drains
- Unexposed concrete slab drains
Business & Rental Property Drain Cleaning Services
- Commercial Drain Pipe Cleaning and Repair: Clogged drains and toilets are not unusual in commercial buildings. We'll quickly get to work cleaning overworked drain pipes, and repairing them if needed.
- Rental Property Drain Pipe Clog Removal: When residents call about water that won't go down, or stopped-up toilets, Mr. Rooter is your ongoing resource for a prompt, professional response.
Atlanta Gives Mr. Rooter 4.9/5 Stars
Including Drain and Toilet Clog Cleaning
- Get clear, up-front pricing that's respectful of your budget
- Emergency drain & toilet clog service, with no added fee
- Mr. Rooter's warranty protects you; ask about details
- If we don't arrive on time, the Consultation Fee is waived
- It's easy to reach us, and our team arrives promptly
- Licensed and insured technicians only do high quality work