Benefits of Drain cleaning
Drain and sewer lines are the most abused parts of the home, your loads of laundry, shower water and water for flushing, all go through the sewer lines and drains and that is why they are constantly subjected to clogs and build-up. Contact Mr. Rooter of Atlanta to request drain cleaning, if you have constant blockage of drains and sewer lines.
What are the signs that you need a drain clean-up?
Clogs in the drain and sewer line can cause serious inconvenience and that is why you need to contact Mr. Rooter of Atlanta, once you notice the signs of clogged drain and sewer systems. The following are signs that you need a drain clean-up
- Slow drains - If several fixtures are being clogged at the same time, they become slower and that means your sewer line is becoming slow. The use of hot water with vinegar and baking soda may work temporarily but you need to contact a certified plumber to flush the drain and restore normal flow.
- Pest infestation - when your home is suddenly invaded by rats and some other rodents, it may mean that there is a crack somewhere along your sewer line.
- A sharp increase in water bills - hidden leaks can cause a sharp increase in your water bills. Contact Mr. Rooter of Atlanta for a video inspection of your sewer line.
- Sewage backup - If sewage goes in the opposite direction instead of through the pipes, you need to contact a certified plumber as soon as you can. If the sewage is backing up in one drain, it may be an isolated situation but when there is sewage backup each time you flush the toilet, or when you use the sink, then there may be a bigger problem in the sewer line.
- Presence of foul odors - sewage smell should not be detected around your home, but a crack along the sewer line may be responsible for such smell. If your b=plumbing system is not tightly-sealed gas may escape through cracks and a video inspection may be the only way to detect where the foul odor emanates from.
- The growth of mold and mildew - The growth of mold brought about by leaks, can cause serious health issues in your household. Contact Mr. Rooter of Atlanta for adequate inspection and repairs, in order to eliminate mold and mildew growth.
How Mr. Rooter of Atlanta can help you with 100% reliable drain cleaning
The use of the state-of-the-art video inspection by Mr. Rooter of Atlanta is very important when it comes to picking up leaks and clogs that are not visible to the human eye. Video inspection allows plumbers to see the cause of the clogs and the most suitable options for repair. In addition to video inspection, Mr. Rooter of Atlanta plumber offers 100% efficient Drain snake services whereby the toughest causes of clogs along the drain, is removed efficiently. We guaranty that drains clogs will be eliminated 100% and a normal flow is restored. Contact Mr. Rooter of Atlanta for emergency drain cleaning services in your home.